PPC / SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING
What is the strength of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Advertising? Getting qualified traffic fast.
But I understand that the world of Google and online advertising can be daunting. What is CPM or CPC, how do I bid on a keyword, what keywords should I use and what is a quality score?
No worries, I have your back. Over 12 years of Google advertising experience comes with a bit of knowledge. I am happy to talk to you about your business goals and from there we can talk strategy. Whether you need help with the full set up from budgeting, to ad creative, keywords and campaign set up, I can help. Or if you already have a campaign that needs a review or optimisation, I can do that, too.
I can run the following advertising campaigns:
- Google Ads: the traditional Google search engine text ads including remarketing
- Display Advertising / GDN: Google’s display ad platform, typically running display or banner ads on a CPM basis
- Google Shopping
- Google and YouTube Video Ads
- Bing Advertising
- Outbrain / Native advertising
Regular custom dashboard reporting is part of the service.
My focus is to generate qualitative visitors according to my client's business objectives. Those objectives can be
- eCommerce: more sales through your website
- Lead generation: increasing relevant visitors and leads / online inquiries / applications / reservations
- Branding: higher brand awareness among your target audience
Running an advertising campaign typically includes the following elements:
- Optimising keywords, quality score, ad creative and alignment with landing page, account structure, bids and other element that contribute to running the most effective campaigns.
- Managing campaign settings and budget
- Regular reporting on performance and taking insights for campaign optimisation out of the reports
Raise your hand if you like flying blind… no one? I don’t either. And that applies to the heights of the internet as well. One of the keys to success is knowing what works and what doesn’t and what to do about it. Optimising campaigns and improving advertising returns? That’s what I love talking about. To optimise and improve campaigns or websites, I need to gather data first. I can help by either setting up or reviewing the Google analytics set up and reviewing what actually needs to be reported on. That is often the hardest bit. Do you know what your KPIs are? Great, that is a huge step achieved already. If you’re not quite there yet, I can have a chat about some points to consider.
Analytics and reporting answer some important business questions such as:
- Where do my visitors come from?
- How are my paid campaigns performing?
- Where can I improve conversion on the website?
Cost: The cost largely depends on your advertising budget. Generally there is the Google Ad fee (cost incurred by the Google campaigns and payable to Google) and then there is the management fee (the time I spend working on the campaigns). To give more control and make it easy to manage I have set up advertising packages starting from $150/month (or $37/week). I don't do lock-in contracts! Send an email or call for details.
HOW WE DO IT
✓ Understand Your Business
In order to provide you with the best possible recommendation a good grasp of what your business is all about and what your goals are is essential.
✓ Understand Behaviour
Understanding your online audience, their behaviour and identify current strengths and short falls via analytics and research tools such as A/B testing tools.
✓ Create A Strategy
Once I understand your goals and the strengths and opportunities for your website, I will create a meaningful strategy and recommendations to help you improve online conversions.
One of the most important tactics in online marketing is the optimisation. Testing, learning, adjusting and fine tuning campaigns is crucial to maximise campaign effectiveness